Friday, January 29, 2010

decorative pillows

Ok, so this is my last post about bedding today! Just thought I would share my OBSESSION with decorative pillows! You can use pillows in so many places and they are one of the simplest ways to spruce up a room! Just like my inspiring and ever so talented Aunt Kathy, I too could have 100+ pillows in my house if my pocketbook would allow! ;) Enjoy some of my top picks!












images via www.ankasa.com

Pillows above are made by one of my favorite pillow companies, ANKASA. They are so unique and just gorgeous. Pictures do not do them justice!






images via www.carolinecole.com

Caroline Cole is another great pillow line!


I just love these Sea Life Embroidered Pillows from Pottery Barn! So cute, casual and great for a beach house!







images via www.companyc.com

You always get vibrant, unique and fun pillows from Company C! They just make me happy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails