Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Juliska

Since opening my boutique Lilee's & Co., mixed with getting married, combined with purchasing our first new home, I've become quite obsessed with tabletop accessories and dishes! If you know me I have a lot of loves, too many to mention here, but in the recent years I have learned to love all kinds of dishes, serving pieces, and tabletop accessories! As I was once told, "Dressing a table is just like putting an outfit together and dressing yourself!" Ever since then, I have LOVED tabletop!

I want to share a fabulous line of ceramics and glassware that I adore. Juliska- It's classic & timeless, durable yet elegant, and the ceramics go straight from freezer to oven! It's simply rustic European chic tableware. You can start collecting from scratch or can mix and match with dishes you already have!

Ceramics


(click to see larger image)


Jardins Du Monde Collection (So gorgeous!)


White Berry & Thread


Pewter mixed with white


Round Covered Casserole Dish


Small & Large Cake Stand


Soup & Sandwich or Chip & Dip Plate


Green Berry & Thread Collection


Brown Berry & Thread Collection


Blue Berry & Thread Collection


Jardins Du Monde Collection


Pewter Stoneware (Yes, still goes straight from freezer to oven!)

Glassware


(click to see larger image)


Large Isabella Tumbler


Beautiful Graham Glassware (also available in green)


Isabella Large Cake Dome and Pedestal (Wouldn't you love to put a cake on this!?)


Grande Amalia Fluted Vase & Fluted Bowl


Assorted Vases


Small Round Pitchers (So sweet and dainty!)


Amalia Large Round Pitcher (One of my favorite pieces!)

Order Juliska at Lilee's & Co., 904-230-2020.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails