Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Put Your Bright Foot Forward!

Brightly colored sandals, heels and pumps are a fun and unexpected way to spice up your basic black and white wardrobe! I just love the juicy colors of these shoes! My inspiration for this post is the Tory Burch ad pictured below. How great are those pink heels!? Add a punch of color to dresses or jeans either day or night, and you will be sure to stand out in a crowd! (in a good way, of course!) :)


I love the Wrap Up Heel by Tory Burch! So sexy, springy and pink!


Haven Pump by Tory Burch


So adorable! Tangier Pump by Charles David


Double Platform Knotted Mule by Christian Louboutin


Ahhh, so in love with these shoes! Luxe Shoes by Diane Von Furstenberg (gold shown above, multi shown below)


These shoes remind me of sunshine! I LOVE THEM! :) Nixon Sandals by Jimmy Choo


Lethal Heel www.Alloy.com


This color is my favorite! Ring Platform Pump by Christian Louboutin


Sharps Sandals by Aldo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails