Friday, March 5, 2010

Budget Decorating: BOOKS!

Books are a simple and effortless way to warm, fill and decorate a space! As I've said before I love books about decorating because they are so inspiring and I love to just curl up and look at the beautiful pictures! Books are also great to help decorate a space on a budget. They can be expensive, so I always go on Amazon, search the new and used books and usually find the book I want at a discounted price! I haven't had any issues with shipping either, which is always great! Since this newlywed is on a budget, I usually just buy one book at time and am slowly but surely building my own collection! Get more books for your brain, your tables, shelves and lonely surfaces!

Books fill a shelf...







Are perfect for a nook...





Great on coffee tables...







Couch side...



Bedside...



Or used anywhere!







image credits: www.phoebehoward.net, www.tobifairley.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails