Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tagged: The Preppy Mafia

Mrs. D over at the super cute, Pink Lemonade Blog tagged me in this fun little game, and I am excited to play along! And yes, if I was in any Mafia at all, it would probably be the PREPPY MAFIA! Thanks so much for thinking of me Mrs. D!



1. Who is your style icon?
It's a toss up between Carrie Underwood's feminine and pretty style and Tory Burch's classic, girly & elegant style. LOVE them both!
  
 2. What is your favorite socialite book?
To be honest, I don't really read books, but I do love books and magazines on decorating and entertaining.


3. What is your favorite party theme?
I love dinner parties and I love Mexican food, so probably my favorite would be a Mexican Dinner Fiesta! ;)


4. Go to Halloween costume?
Well I don't particularly have a "got to" but I loved being Snow White!



 5. Extravagance you cannot live without?
Great beauty products! I might be a poor newlywed, but I still have to have my good shampoo, soaps, face wash & makeup! They might be an indulgence, but I just can't stop using them!
6. Living person you most admire?
My mom. She is so selfless and beautiful on the inside and out. I want to be that way when I am a mother. And did I mention she is one heck of a good cook!?!
*she would kill me if I put up a picture of her!*

7. Greatest fear?
Losing my parents at the same time in a terrible accident. I don't know why, but I have always feared that it would happen!

8. Trait you dislike about yourself?
I hate that I get aggravated quickly in certain situations...

9. What talent would you most like to have?
I wish I had a natural talent for painting. Particularly with acrylics and watercolors like the talented and sweet Nancy Asbell.


 


10. Greatest achievement?
Probably being a first time home owner with my hubby! So exciting!

Your instructions:

If you're tagged, or even if you're not tagged you can still join in the fun!
Paste the Preppy Mafia picture (above) in your blog.
Tell who tagged you.
Answer the questions.
Pass it on to 10 bloggers of your choice and let them know they've been tagged.


TAG, YOU'RE IT!

Jen at Slumber Designs Blog
Blair at Delight by Design Blog
Kristin at Sparrow Branch Blog
Tara at Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes Blog
Greet at Belgian Pearls Blog
Amy at VARNISH Blog
Jordyn at Jordyn Jackson's Official Blog
Kayley at Tutti i Dolci Blog
Lauren at Our Journey Through Life Blog
 Camila at High Heeled Foot in the Door Blog

I can't wait to read your replies!

post signature




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails